Friday 28 March 2008

Ex Dialog English

Translation in English
Dialog A1
Marie:
Pam:

Marie:
Pam:

Marie:
Have you had breakfast yet?
Not yet, I haven't had breakfast yet because I got up late and was afraid I wouldn't get to class on time. Let's go have coffee!
Have you ever been to the Trang Tien cafe?
Yes. The coffee there is very good, and that cafe is also very near here.
We can walk.
So then let's go to that cafe!
Dialog A2
Marie:
Bob:
Marie:
Bob:

Marie:


Bob:
Marie:
Bob:
Bob, have you ever gone to Ha Long Bay?
Yes, I've gone to Ha Long Bay already.
How many times have you gone?
I've gone there three or four times, somthing like that, but I want to go again. And you, have you ever gone to Ha Long Bay?
Yes, I went only one time. Going to Ha Long Bay is very pretty but very tiring. Oh say! (Since in VietNam) have you seen the water puppet
show yet?
Not yet.
So can you go see the water puppet show with me and Pam tonight?
Yes (I can).
Dialog A3
Pam:
Marie:
Pam:

Marie:
Marie, would you like to go to Vung Tau?
Yes, I would. Have you ever been to Vung Tau?
Not yet, I've never been there (at all), but I, too, would very much
like to go.
Let's go to Vung Tau this summer!
Dialog A4
Big Sister:

Little Sister:
Big Sister:
Little Sister:
Little Sister! I want to go to the post office to send this package to Australia. Go with me, Little Sister, all right?
Don't go now! The post office is very crowded at this time.
So let's go in two more hours.
Don't, Big Sister! Wait until tomorrow morning! We'll go early!

0 comments: