Wednesday 28 May 2008

Order food in fast food restaurant

Example 1

You : Excuse me. I'd like the combo set number 2 please.
Seller : What kind of drink would you like?
You : Coke.
Seller : Would you like a learge coke for 50 cents more?
You : No thanks.
Seller : For here or to go?
Friend : For here.
Seller : Alright. That's gonna be 7.50 dollars.
Friend : Here you go.
Seller : Thank you.

Example 2

You : Hi. I want two chicken burger and one caesar salad?
Seller : What would you like to drink?
You : Can I have just a cup of water?
Seller : Sure. Anythingelse?
You : Nope.
Seller : 18.85 please.
You : Here.
Seller : Thank you. Salad will be served at the table in two minutes.

Example 3

You : Hi. I want three chicken burger.
Seller : Sorry, we run out of it today. Would you like to try other menu?
You : Oh no thanks then.


Learning Part

Nope = No (informal)

kinglishschool.com

0 comments: